COMPLEX SYSTEM, WITH NGN SUPPORT, IN ORDER TO OFFER TELECARE AT HOME FOR ELDERS.
TELEASIS Project's scope is to develop a model for medical and social telecare, effective regarding the cost, also the inovative
info−communications technologies and the devices that allow to achieve this.
The last will be integrated into a unified health services system affording:
The project fits into the global trend of increasing lifestyle quality of elders (they have at least 60 years, stay at home)
using a customized healthcare, based on physiological or environmental parameters, so they reduce or mantain the costs within resonably limits.
- Private management of lifestyle for elders, implicitly the health/illness.
- Increasing the sense of responsibility of the beneficiary for this services relating to their own health (conformity)
- The improvement of lifestyle quality, implicitly the chronic illness treatment
- Increasing the operation's efficiency in the care institutions, in medical or social terms
- The improvement of the professional activity of the audience at home
- Constant communication between participants and mobile devices.